Friday, April 30, 2010

Starting again!

So I was gonna do a post today and try and get back on track with my Journal Jar, but every paper I pulled out was super deep and not easy questions....so I'm gonna be lazy and make one up that's easy for me! And then I'll get back to the other questions.

What's your favorite color?

GREEN! I love green. I love most shades of green. I don't have any specific reasons why I like it, but I can think of several green things I love! I love St. Patricks Day (for more info go to my other blog). I love green grass (I wish it didn't cost so much in water to have it..) I love emeralds. I love green clothes. I love avocados. I love green grapes. I love granny smith apples. I love pretty much all things green.

When I was little my eyes were a blue/grey color and I always wanted them to be green. And now they are!!! Yes, it could just be that they change color....but I'm going to always believe that I wished them green!

No comments:

Post a Comment