A few months ago we had an enrichment (it was still called enrichment then!) about getting to know yourself. One of the activities was to make a Journal Jar. My calling is Enrichment Leader - or now known as - Assistant to the Counselor over Additional Activities. I was in charge of getting the jars and all the questions together. I had a great time pouring over websites and making all the questions. As I was typing, I would get excited to think of how I would answer them. I decided that I was going to make a blog for my Journal Jar. Blogs are easier to me then an actual handwritten journal. I can go back and erase or rephrase so much easier. Plus it has spellcheck! It has taken me several months and an increase in my medication, but I'm finally up to starting this task.
I am hoping to write at least one Journal entry a week. We'll see how it goes, but that is my goal. I will pull out a question and then answer it. I'm gonna try for Sundays, since that would be a great Sabbath activity. I'm even hoping that some of the questions will lead to more then one post!
I'm looking forward to documenting my life and I hope that you will look forward to reading and getting to know more about me.
A Year of Horrible
-
I have debated writing/telling people about this because it's not
completely my story, but then again, it is, because I'm living through it
as the mom. So...
7 years ago
This is such a fantastic idea!! I really wish I was that creative! I can't help but steal other people's ideas (and of course give them the credit). But this is so great! I'm adding it to my daily blog-reading list! :)
ReplyDelete