Friday, November 27, 2009

If you could be a flower, which one would you choose and why?

When I thought about this, I first thought of roses. My reasoning was that roses are very pretty, but the thorns can keep people away (Actually my exact thought was more like "the thorns can stab people you don't like"). And then I thought I don't really want to keep people away. There are days....but for the most part, I like people! Then I thought about flowers that I love to see when I go by the flower arrangements in the store. My favorites are when they have taken carnations and dyed them colors that they could never be.

My absolute favorites are probably the green ones, but I couldn't find an awesome picture on the Internet. Well, I stopped looking after 15 minutes, I'm sure there is one out there somewhere, just not on the first 3 pages of links from Google.

I love them because they are unique! They stand out! You notice them over the other flowers!

If I could pick a flower to be, that would be the one! Plus carnations last FOREVER compared to other flowers.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite are: pansies. I love their little faces. Cortney was little when she thought they looked like lions. She also liked "snack" dragons when she was little - she couldn't say "snap." And besides they do "snack" at you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wildflowers; lupine, indian paintbrush, honeysuckle, bluebonnets. Once when I was camping with Nan and Pop a few years ago I went to gather firewood. Of course, along the way I picked some flowers. When I got back to the campsite Nan had a glass of water waiting for the flowers, she knew I'd be picking some during my hike. I think that this blog is an awesome idea, Cort! You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete