Ok, so aiming for one post a week on Sundays hasn't exactly been working out...so it's just gonna be when I have the time for it!
Of course all the trips to Nan and Pop's come first on my list! That was always the best part of summer, getting to spend a couple of weeks with them.
But the one trip I remember most was my mom took us down to Colorado Springs one time. We went through Cave of the Winds, and through an old Indian cave settlement, and through the Garden of the Gods. It was awesome! Especially the Indian part, since that was really just for me because I was into Indian stuff.
A Year of Horrible
-
I have debated writing/telling people about this because it's not
completely my story, but then again, it is, because I'm living through it
as the mom. So...
7 years ago
Sometimes I'd drive them the whole way to Evanston, sometimes we'd meet Nan and Pop in Rawlins. The kids were really good about the long drive - at least 8 hours. We'd sing songs, play 20 questions, etc. for the trip.
ReplyDelete